Working Student | Client Advisor part time (20 hours) (f/m/d) - Amsterdam
Closed is an international fashion brand with European roots and a long family tradition. Founded in 1978 by French fashion designers as a denim label in Italy, the company stands for high-end design and uncompromising quality - from ready-to-wear and denim to shoes and accessories. With the headquater in Hamburg, the company creates collections with great care and attention to detail, which are manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner and under fair conditions by long-term production partners. Every pair of Closed jeans is 100 percent made in Italy, and over 80 percent of all products are made in Europe. The collections are available in around 50 Closed stores, in the Closed online store and at selected retailers.
Our company continues to grow and we are looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our new team in Amsterdam, Netherlands starting on 01/03/2024 as a
- Consult the customers while maintaining a high level of customer care
- Replenish the sales floor and assist in sales
- Stock management, e.g. check incoming goods
- Receive and process complaints in a professional way
- Consistently strive to meet and exceed individual and team sales goals
- Passion and enthusiasm for fashion and style
- You enjoy working in a retail environment
- You are highly customer-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and have good English skills
What we offer for you:
- Open and friendly team in a creative and fashion-conscious environment
- Flat hierarchies and short communication processes
- Public transport subsidy
- Free access to learn languages
- Guided mediations, concentration and movement exercises
- Fresh fruit baskets
- Discount on CLOSED products and various partner shops
You are interested in fashion and can identify with the products and the values of the brand Closed? We look forward to receiving your application as a Job Student.
Please send your letter of motivation and CV preferably in English to Silpa Thies via e-mail.